HVS-1000 Digital Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
The HVS-1000 digital microscopic Vickers hardness tester adopts a unique and precise design on the mechanics, optics and light source to make the indentation imaging clearer and the measurement more accurate. Equipped with digital display micrometer eyepiece, no need to look up the table or input the diagonal of the indentation, the test method, test force, indentation length, dwell time, conversion ruler can be displayed on the screen, and only need to measure the indentation and press the eyepiece during operation Encoder button can automatically calculate the hardness value and display it on the screen. The data results can be output via a printer. Optional Knoop indenter for Knoop hardness measurement, and optional CCD image automatic measurement system.
1. The result is displayed on the LCD screen, and the test scale, test force, indenter type, dwell
time, conversion unit, etc. can be displayed and set
2. The fuselage is made of high-quality cast iron by one-time casting, and the car paint treatment process is used to make the appearance sleek and beautiful;
3. The turbine worm lifting system can better improve the test stability and test accuracy, and there is no need to focus again after the test is completed;
4. High-definition measurement and observation-the combination of dual objective lenses, combined with a high-definition micrometer eyepiece with a built-in length encoder, realizes one-key measurement of the indentation diagonal, which better reduces human operation interference and reading errors;
5. Convenient numerical control system, which can automatically perform unit conversion of the full hardness scale;
6. CCD image processing system is optional, and Knoop indenter is optional for Knoop hardness measurement;
7. It is equipped with a wireless Bluetooth printer and can output data through the RS232 interface;
8. Accuracy meets GB/T4340.2-2018 ISO6507-2 and American ASTM E384.
1. Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, IC flakes, surface coatings, laminated metals;
2. Glass, ceramics, agate, gems, thin plastics, etc.;
3. The depth and gradient hardness test of the carbide layer and quenched layer.
4. It is suitable for precision micro Vickers hardness measurement of parallel planes, tiny parts and ultra-thin parts.