HV-1000 Micro Vickers Hardness Tester
The HV-1000 micro Vickers hardness tester adopts a unique and precise design in machinery, optics, and light source to make the indentation imaging clearer and the measurement more accurate. Read the micrometer scale and manually enter the indentation diagonal length, then the hardness value can be automatically calculated and displayed on the screen. The test method, test force, indentation length, dwell time, conversion scale can be displayed on the screen, and the data results can be output through a printer. Optional Knoop indenter for Knoop hardness measurement, and optional CCD image automatic measurement system.
1. The result is displayed on the LCD screen, and the test scale, test force, indenter type, dwell time, a conversion unit, etc. can be displayed and set
2. The fuselage is made of high-quality cast iron by one-time casting, and the car paint treatment process is used to make the appearance sleek and beautiful;
3. The turbine worm lifting system can better improve the test stability and test accuracy, and there is no need to focus again after the test is completed;
4. Convenient numerical control system, which can automatically perform unit conversion of the full hardness scale
5. CCD image processing system is optional, and the Knoop indenter is optional for Knoop hardness measurement;
6. It is equipped with a wireless Bluetooth printer and can output data through the RS232 interface
7. Accuracy complies with GB/T4340.2-2018 ISO6507-2 and American ASTM E384.
1. Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, IC flakes, surface coatings, laminated metals;
2. Glass, ceramics, agate, gems, thin plastics, etc.;
3. The depth and gradient hardness test of the carbide layer and quenched layer.
4. It is suitable for precision micro Vickers hardness measurement of parallel planes, tiny parts and ultra-thin parts.