Computerized Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
Wide Testing Range from Soft metal to medium hardness Steel High Accuracy & Repeatability of Measurement at all loads Hydraulic Loading & Unloading cycle
- Computerized (PC-based) Brinell Hardness Tester.
- Direct and accurate measurement of Brinell hardness number using ‘State of the art’ image processing technology.
- l ‘Wide testing range’ from soft metal to medium hardness steel.
- High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
- Faster measurement yielding to higher productivity.
- Hydraulic loading and unloading cycle.
- Advanced window-based software.
Latest GUI features
- Online indentation setting and focusing on the PC monitor.
- Advanced Image Processing: Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of the specimen.
- Batch File Processing: Option for data/storage and reports generation.
- Statistical Evaluation: Software for calculating deviation, mode, medium, histogram, etc.
- Wide option in calibration mode.
- Extensibility for future advanced image processing analysis requirements.
Computerized Brinell Hardness Tester, Model: B 300-PC is a simple and accurate means to produce and automatically measure the ball indentation to give Brinell hardness number. These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of metallic parts with a wide testing range – from soft to hard and their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly confirm to IS:1500-2.
The robust machine frame is designed to accommodate the high precision loading system and an optical device with a CCD camera. The specimen is placed on the testing table and brought in contact with the clamping cone. Load/Unload/Read operations are done through a 3-position hand lever. The image is digitalized using a CCD camera fitted on the optical device and is captured by the PC. The diameters of the indentation are directly measured by PC to give the Brinell hardness number directly.
|Testing Table 200mm dia.
|Testing Table 70mm dia. with ‘V groove
|for round jobs 10 to 80mm dia.
|Ball holder 5mm
|Ball holder 10mm
|Test Block HBW-5/750
|Test Block HBW-10/3000
|Telescopic cover for elevating screw protection.
|USB device for Video
|Instruction Manual 1 Book