Computerised Fully Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester
'TESTCRAFT' Computerised Fully Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester, Model B3000-PC-FA is fabricated from steel plates and is designed for precise loading system. It is fully automatic machine for production testing.
Advanced Window XP based software
- Latest GUI features with user-friendly software.
- On-line indentation setting and focusing on the PC monitor.
- Advanced image processing: Algorithms implemented
- for precise calculations of hardness numbers with various
- options to cover all ranges of specimens.
- Batch file processing: Option for data/storage and reports
- Statical Evaluation: Software for calculating standard
- deviation, mean, median, frequency distribution graph,
- variation graph etc.
- Calibration mode facility.
- Extendibility for future advanced image processing analysis,
- “Auto measurement start” from the machine.
Scope of Supply
- Basic machine with CCD camera, optics with an illumination system, and connecting cable.
- PCI video capture card with driver software.
- PC and Windows operating system is to be procured by customer.
- Load Range 250 to 3000 kgf in stages of 250 kgf
- test height 380 mm
- of throat 200 mm
- Machine height ( approx ) 1185mm
- Net Wight ( approx ) 450 kg.
- Drive Power 0.66 HP
- Mains supply 415 V, 50Hz, 3phase
- Measuring accuracy with CCD camera and built in optics 0.01 mm
- Dwell timer 1 to 99sec.
- Raising/lowering 240 mm/min